Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Life Lately

I feel like it's been forever since I had the time to sit down and upload pictures or even check my email. Thanks to the long weekend, I have a little time right now! Let's see... last Monday was my birthday - I turned 23. I can't believe I'm really that old, I think I'll always be 17 in my mind. Here's a picture of me with the cake my mom made for me - it was good!

I worked the whole week, long hours, but I'm still greatly enjoying my job. Then, Friday night we went up to Fayetteville to see our friends Nick and Brandi. Brandi graduated with me from OT school and they moved to Fayetteville so Nick could go back to school at U of A. Here's the guys playing Wii.



We all went to the Razorback football season opening game on Saturday night. It was mine and Tyler's first Hogs game ever.
Me & Brandi getting ready to go to the game:

View of the field from where we were sitting - we had great seats!
Nick and Brandi were over in the student section somewhere:
After the game, we went to Braums and got ice cream - a treat for us since we don't have them in Central Arkansas!


Thankfully, Tyler and I both have tomorrow off to celebrate Labor Day and just enjoy a day off. I love short work weeks! :) I'm spending the day cleaning the apartment and Tyler has to work a 3-11 shift tonight. Otherwise, we're just hanging out!

No comments: