Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Bouncing back

We have been slightly under the weather here at the McDonald household for the past 2 weeks or so. Jackson has had his first ear infection, plus has been very congested. Tyler and I have both been battling the sinus junk as well. So, it has been a long few weeks for this family. Tyler's parents have been in and out of town to help with the sick bebe and to attend a wedding this past weekend. I have gone back and forth to Ft. Smith the past two Monday and Tuesdays for work, but this week am working Thursday/Friday up there. I have also been working out with my personal trainer, trying to shed some more of this baby weight - and she is kicking my butt, fast! Tyler is on call for the first time in a long time this week, and Jackson and I are missing him as he is having to stay at work late.

So here are a few pics of our life lately:

My sweet boy who is always up in the middle of whatever I'm trying to do - he is SUCH a momma's boy!
One sick little boy - if you know him, you know that for him to lie still this long means he must be feeling badly.
Playing peekaboo in the curtains is our new favorite pastime.
At least it's better than the also popular opening and closing drawers.
My little family, all decked out for the Hogs game - which we sadly lost to Alabama. But hey, we aren't fair weather fans. Wooo pig sooie! :)

Random post, sorry... but that's my life right now!

No comments: