I am so thankful I decided to go on that Chi Alpha retreat and meet some new people - cause I just so happened to meet the most important person in my life! :) On October 7, 2005, we met at the Chi Alpha Fall Retreat in Branson, MO. I never dreamed how much my life was about to change for the better!

I just love this pic of us. It's very much who we are - sweatshirts and all.
Christmas at Tyler's grandma's...
Easter at my Sue's house...
Engagement pictures...
Then another year or so later, December 16, 2007, we got hitched...
Tyler cried like a baby through the whole wedding....
We found out we were gonna have a sweet baby boy....
REALLY have a sweet baby boy!....
We HAD a sweet baby boy...
And he changed our lives forever....
And now we rarely take pictures by ourselves - this is one of very few I've gotten since Jacks was born with both of us in it! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Engagement pictures...
Tyler cried like a baby through the whole wedding....Random picture that I love :)
We found out we were gonna have a sweet baby boy....
REALLY have a sweet baby boy!....
We HAD a sweet baby boy...
And he changed our lives forever....-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you, Tyler, for being such a wonderful husband. You are my best friend and I have loved every moment of the past five years with you. You take care of me (and Jackson) in so many ways, and make sure the garbage gets taken out and the yard stays mowed. I love you for so many reasons and in so many ways. You are the best gift God has ever given me, and I can't wait to grow old with you and continue to see what God has in store for us.

3 comments:
beautiful post! congrats on the milestone! ;-) it's amazing how quickly the years go by! and you have such a beautiful family!
I LOVE THIS! Congratulations. :) Five years is a long time, girl! Your family is so beautiful and I can just FEEL the love radiating from my screen.
Thanks ladies! I do love my hubby! :)
Post a Comment