We have had the most relaxing two weekends in a row! Last weekend, we just hung out and enjoyed the weekend, visited with my brother and three of his friends while they were on fall break, and visited a new church. This weekend was just as fun and relaxing.
Saturday afternoon, I took Jackson to the pumpkin patch with one of my lifelong friends, Charity, and her sister Jasmine and kids. We had a great time - it was overcast and not too hot, we got to do a hayride which Jackson loved, and I got to practice my photography skills a little and ended up with several great shots.
Here's me & Jacks at the pumpkin patch - he is getting hot and cranky in this pic. It was before we got on the hayride. (If it doesn't get cold soon, I'm going to have to find some new clothes for Jacks - he has outgrown all his summer stuff, and it's too hot for the clothes I bought for this age!)
Sunday we went back to the same church we visited last weekend, and we really like it there. There are lots of people our age with kids about the same age, and we just feel at home there. It has been great to be attending church again! It's small enough that we feel like we can interact with most of the people there, but not feel like we're in a "small group" setting.
Anyway, I have a doctor's appointment today so I am not working until Tues/Wed this week. My grandma and I are going to take Jackson to Little Rock with us and enjoy a nice lunch and probably a little shopping while we're there! :)
Hope everyone has a great Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment