Before I do this, let me preface by saying:
A) I currently don't know where my iPod is.
B) My iPod is mainly my brother's iPod, because he uploaded his entire library to my iPod a couple summers ago, and his music choices are awesome. He is a music guy. He's good.
C) I don't know how to sync my iPod with my computer.
D) What's the point of having an iPod if you don't know where it is and don't know how to sync it to your computer?
E) This list came from my iTunes library, which is significantly limited as I only recently learned how to buy items from iTunes, and Tyler has put most of the music on there for me.
1. Never Know - Jack Johnson
2. Start a Band - Brad Paisley, Keith Urban
3. You Are The Best Thing - Ray Lamontagne
4. Mudfootball - Jack Johnson
5. Someday - Dave Barnes
6. One Time - Sister Hazel
7. Never Say Never - the Fray
8. You Need A Man Around Here - Brad Paisley
9. All We'd Ever Need - Lady Antebellum
10. You Found Me - the Fray
11. If I Could - Jack Johnson
12. You Can't Always Get What You Want - Glee soundtrack
13. Together - the Fray
14. Til You're Gone - Gabe Dixon Band
15. The Uncloudy Day - Brad Paisley
Ok, so my music choices sound extremely limited. And on my iTunes, they are. I usually use Pandora on my phone, because it helps me discover new music choices I might enjoy. Let me say something else - I like the style of Ray Lamontagne and we downloaded a bunch of his stuff before I realized that he uses foul language in some of his music. The same goes for Glee soundtrack - I don't like a lot of the values and morals that the show portrays, but the soundtrack is fun for us to sing along with in the car.
To give you a better idea of my musical choices when left to my own devices, my Pandora stations are as follows:
- Frank Sinatra holiday
- Collin Raye
- Taylor Swift
- Backstreet Boys
- Boyz II Men
- Bethany Dillon
- Walt Disney Children's
- Frank Sinatra
- James Morrison
- Glee Cast
- Hillsong United
- Lady Antebellum
- Ron Kenoly
- Kris Allen
- Brad Paisley
- Marc Broussard
- Chris Tomlin
- Michael Buble
Well, maybe that sounds extremely limited as well. In reality, I like most music and can enjoy just about anything except rap/hardcore screaming, especially in person.
My name is Kami. I like lists. I like bullet points. I'm a freak.
No comments:
Post a Comment