My favorite "band" is actually an artist, I guess, and the answer is Brad Paisley. I love Brad Paisley because he is so very honest and real. His lyrics are clever and witty. Most of his songs I can relate to as a southern girl, and they usually make me laugh. It doesn't hurt that my husband resembles him pretty strongly when he wears a cowboy hat. And I would be letting my brother down if I didn't say that I respect him as a fabulous guitarist as well. All of his songs are my "favorites", but there are a top few.
- "Then" really reminds me of my relationship with my husband, and how we started - quick, but we knew we were in love from the first time we met.
- "Anything Like Me" rings so true when it comes to having a little boy.
- "Oh Love" is a duet with Carrie Underwood. I firmly believe that Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley were created to perform duets with each other.
- "Wrapped Around" is just a cute little song with a great little tempo.
- "Two People Fell In Love" is just a sweet song that reminds me how important it is to pass down a legacy of love.
***************************************************
Hope everyone is doing well heading back after the snow days. I am settling into our routine again and looking forward to a bunch of chores today. While my husband did a great job of picking up the house while I was gone... the laundry has piled up like nobody's business and there's a houseful of food that is screaming to be made into yumminess and there are bathtubs to be cleaned.
No comments:
Post a Comment