Ok. So please don't judge me on this one. I am not an animal person.
I'll let you absorb that for a minute.
Growing up, I was never that interested in learning about animals in science class, nor did I even really care to have a pet of my own. We had several dogs over my lifetime at home, but I just didn't get into taking care of them and feeding them and brushing them and playing with them. I generally don't think animal videos are funny. I don't think pets should be included in our family photos. That's just not me. We now have a Yorkie, Daisy, but it's mainly because Hubs loves dogs. My mom always says that there must be something wrong with me. I don't abuse animals, I don't wish they were all dead - I simply don't want to be licked by and cuddle with an animal who mostly smells bad. I feel the same way about squirrels, tigers, and birds. Every animal is the same to me.
So having said that, here's a pic of Daisy, our Yorkie.
If we have to have a dog (and Hubs says we do), she doesn't require much work and she's a pretty good one to have. She sleeps a lot and doesn't bug me very much. She does pee on the floor sometimes, but we've just about gotten that under control. She cuddles on Hubs' side of the bed at night. Babylove likes playing with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment